NBAD is the National Bank of Abu Dhabi. It was established in 1968 and currently, serves as the largest bank in Abu Dhabi. NBAD is also considered one of the most dominant financial institutions in the UAE.
As time flew, the bank expanded its services and started providing retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, and other financial services.
Nowadays, all major banks including NBAD have created their mobile banking apps for the ease of their customers, Now, there is no need for users to visit banks physically for a NBAD balance inquiry. With the bits of help of mobile banking apps, it has become quite simple for users to check NBAD bank balance salary card, RATIBI NBAD card balance inquiry, FAB balance inquiry, and much more.
In this article, we are going to tell you some methods that can help you NBAD bank balance and more with little effort.
How to check NBAD Bank Balance?
Checking the National Bank of Abu Dhabi’s bank balance is quite a simple and straightforward process. You can try any of the below methods to make a quick NBAD balance inquiry:
- NBAD balance check using Mobile App.
- NBAD Salary / Balance Check Online.
- NBAD ATM Balance Check using ATM.
Before exploring the above methods to check the balance of your NBAD account, always try to collect the below-required information:
- Account Number: You can easily find your account number on your NBAD account statements or your salary card.
- ATM Card: Always make sure to keep your NBAD ATM card with you.
- Online Banking Credentials: If you’re thinking of making a balance inquiry online, you must remember your login credentials.
Furthermore, we are going to discuss the above methods in detail. So, without wasting any time, let’s start finding the right methods in detail.
Methods#1: NBAD Balance Inquiry using Mobile App
If you want to use your mobile application, NBAD provides a simple and user-friendly banking application to check your balance. To check N B A D balance using the app, follow the below easy steps:
- Download the NBAD App: Open your device’s app store. Then search and Install the NBAD mobile banking application.
- Sign Up/ Login: Set up your account and then log in to the app.
- Check your balance: Find the Check Balance option and check your available NBAD account balance.
Methods#2: NBAD Bank Balance Check Salary Card Check Online
This method shows checking your NBAD balance by using the official website. To check your balance through this method, follow the below simple steps:
- Login to the Account: Visit the official website of NBAD. Then make a quick signup and log in to your account with the username and password.
- Check Balance: Once you’re done with the login process, find the check balance option. Click on the Check Balance option and see your available account balance.
- Caution: Don’t share your username or password with anyone.
Method#3: NBAD ATM Balance Check using ATM
To check the balance of your NBAD account using an ATM, simply follow the mentioned below steps:
- Visit an NBAD ATM: Firstly, find a nearby NBAD ATM.
- Insert your CARD: Then insert your card into the ATM.
- Enter PIN: Enter your PIN code to access your NBAD account.
- Check Balance: Choose the Check Balance option. Your available balance will be displayed on the screen.
Cards Offered by the National Bank of Abu Dhabi
National Bank of Abu Dhabi provides several prepaid cards to fulfill the needs of their customers. The basic purpose of these prepaid cards is to load funds on the card in advance to make purchases, online transactions, and cash withdrawals.
The following are the prepaid cards that are offered by the NBAD:
- Ratibi prepaid card.
- Red e-Dirham prepaid card.
- Blue e-Dirham prepaid card.
- Green e-Dirham prepaid card.
- Silver e-Dirham prepaid card.
- Gold e-Dirham prepaid card.
Frequently Asked Questions related to NBAD Balance Inquiry
How to check the balance on your prepaid card?
You can easily check your debit card balance over the mobile phone, at an ATM, online, or via using your bank’s mobile app.
Can you check your balance if you are in Abroad?
Yes, for sure, you can check your balance from anywhere around the globe as long as you have an internet connection.
Is there any specific limit to the number of times you can check your balance?
No, there is no limitation on performing the NBAD balance inquiry. You can check your balance as many times as you want via any of the above methods.
What if you forget your NBAD ATM PIN?
If you anyhow forget your ATM PIN, simply contact the bank’s customer service to reset it. The bank representative will guide you on how to reset your PIN easily and quickly.